Welcome to the official website of Natalia Kraus, a level 10 gymnast training at the Rochester Gymnastics Academy (Rochester, N.Y.) with coaches Youlia & Barry Coss.
* 2021 Level 10 Nationals -9t FX, 19 AA
* 2021 Level 10 Regionals - 1st AA/FX/BB, 2nd UB, 4tV
• 2021 Level 10 New York State - 2nd FX/UB, 3rd AA/V
• 2020 Level 10 New York State qualifier* (covid suspended season)
• 2019 Level 10 New York State qualifier
• 2018 Level 9 Eastern Nationals - 3rd AA/floor, 4th bars
• 2018 Level 9 Regionals - 2nd floor, 3rd AA, 4th vault/bars
• 2018 Level 9 New York - 1st AA/floor/bars, 3rd beam/vault
• 2017 Level 9 Eastern Nationals - 2nd floor, 8th AA
• 2017 Level 9 Regionals - 1st floor, 2nd AA/beam/vault
• 2017 Level 9 New York - 1st AA/beam/bars, 2nd floor, 3rd vault
• 2016 Level 9 Eastern National qualifier
• 2016 Level 9 Regionals - 1st vault/bars/floor, 4th AA
• 2016 Level 9 New York - 3rd AA/bars
• 2015 Level 8 New York - 2nd AA/bars, 3rd vault
MAY 2021 - Lv. 10 Developmental Nationals in Daytona Beach was sooo much fun! I went 4-4, tied for 9th on FX and scored a 37.925 AA. What a way to close out my JO career! Thank you family, friends, teammates and coaches for helping me finish strong and fulfill my college dream. Can't wait for the NCAA!!
APRIL 2021 - New York State Championships went very well (36.850 AA)......winning 1ST PLACE at Lv. 10 Regionals in Springfield, MA was AWE-SOME! I was able to score career high's in my AA, FX and BB. Covid has made this season very difficult for all of us, but it was so worth the hard work! GOIN' TO NATTYS!!!
FEBRUARY 2021 - SO happy to be able to compete again! We were able to host our annual Rochester Classic meet, even though with limited attendance but it was great to be able to get back at it! Had a great meet with a 36.625 AA and 9.725 on floor (1T) and 9.450 vault (1st). Can't wait for States!!
NOVEMBER 2020 - Training is going great! but definitely a challenge with mask and distancing rules but we are making it work! New training videos are uploaded here and on my YouTube channel (link up in the menu). Please check them out and let me know what you think. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
JULY 2020 - After a long break due to Covid-19 closures, I'm back in the gym and training hard to prepare for the upcoming season. Daily workouts and online training with my coaches and teammates during quarantine have helped keep my fitness and skills. I'm so happy to be back with my friends training and making up for lost time! Updated skills can be seen under the VIDEOS tab above.